Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blogging, Blogging, more blogging!

I've been a super busy bee lately freelancing for SafetyWeb, a startup based in Denver. It's great, worthwhile work because they specialize in helping parents keep their children safe online. If you're a parent, you should definitely check 'em out!

Since cyberbullying and cyberstalking have been making headlines all over the country lately, there's no shortage of topics to blog about. Plus, I'm really exercising my journalism skills... which makes it all the more fun. In fact, I was thrilled that Valerie Strauss of The Washington Post actually linked to my story about the upcoming Phoebe Prince trial in an Answer Sheet column! (Seriously... that was awwwwwesome).

SafetyWeb recently flew me out to Denver to meet their crew. Here are some pics of their office (albiet taken with my horrible BlackBerry camera):






Okay... that last pic is actually the Stanley Hotel (The Shining hotel) which, admittedly, was a highlight of my trip.

Anywho, you can read all of my SafetyWeb tips and blog posts at http://blog.safetyweb.com/. Look for anything by yours truly!












No comments:

Post a Comment