Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Online Content by Yours Truly

Recently, one of my freelance clients (SafetyWeb) launched a new product/service all about protecting one's privacy. It's called MyID.com- check 'em out!


As a result, I wrote a lot of content for their new website including both blog posts and resource articles. It's borderline ridiculous how much knowledge I now have in my brain about identity theft and online privacy. The research was fun and interesting and wow, there are a LOT of things we need to do to protect ourselves in the digital world.

Here are some links to a few of my blogs for your reading pleasure:

Twitter Can Damage Your Online Reputation

Top 10 Safety Tips for Online Dating

Tips for Staying Safe on Craigslist

Your Blog Could Get You Fired! (highly recommended reading)

More to come soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment