Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tidbits from the Typewriter (er...keyboard)

I read such a great screenplay this week! I wish I could tell you what it was called, but it's confidential. :-) Here's a hint:

That's about all I can say until the film is released. Sorry, Charlie. Just trust me, it was totally entertaining and will be a huge hit in the box office.

On another note, I've been dealing with a little bit of writer's block this week. I thought I'd take a moment to share some of my tricks:

Love to flick that thing right off my desk...

Who doesn't adore a squeezable martian?


Water! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Let me BUILD something! Mmm... the smell is intoxicating!


Frustration no more! BANG!

Dum... dee... dum. Cute potato... Mustache!

Who knew toys from childhood would come in so handy? I'm also a huge fan of The Storymatic. It's just completely fun and useful all at the same time.


So let's hear it. What do you do about your writer's block?

No comments:

Post a Comment