Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011! New content from moi...

I've been so busy crafting wool felt flower clips lately (don't worry, i'll post a pic soon) that my writing has somehow fallen to the back burner. Nevertheless, I recently published an article as part of Yahoo!'s Contributor Network. I've never used this network before, so I submitted an article more as an experiment than anything else. I figured the more online clips I have, the better!

So, please click, enjoy & pass it on!

How to Survive a Passive-Aggressive Boss

Also, one of my SafetyWeb resource articles was finally published- yay! If you are currently a college student or know somebody who is in college, this is a must-read. No joke. Check it out here:

Online Reputation Guide for College Students

More later, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment