Monday, January 17, 2011

A Working Weekend

I've been writing like mad lately. In fact, I spent my whole 3-day weekend working! No complaints here though because as my blog states, I'm trying to write as much as possible.


So, after coming up with a list of what not to get your boyfriend for Valentine's Day, I created Your 2011 Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Her which was really a secret list for my husband to randomly find, ha. Then, I wrote a piece about the oh-so handsome Colin Firth winning his Golden Globe (yay!), and produced what I think is a pretty useful review of the Top 5 Study Abroad Programs for Communications Majors.

Finally, I worked on some additional projects for my other freelance clients, none of which I can mention just yet. Shhh...

Oh, and I'm still working on my magazine queries. Just waiting for a bite. Pretty please bite!

The question is: what shall I create this week? Stay tuned to find out! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment